Question regarding CssSavingCallback/CssSavingArgs

In Aspose.Words there is a a couple of ways to control resource’s saving.

The first one is via HtmlFixedSaveOptions/ResourceSavingCallback/ResourceSavingArgs.
When new resource is about to be created library can call ResourceSavingCallback, pass ResourceSavingArgs and after callback is finished in ResourceSavingArgs Stream and Uri will be provided for the created resource.

The second one is via HtmlSaveOptions/*SavingCallback/*SavingArgs. Let’s look at pair CssSavingCallback/CssSavingArgs.
And in this way in callback we just create a stream inside. The Uri for created resource should be specified in the HtmlSaveOptions. Detailed sample: CssSavingCallback - #7 by awais.hafeez

Why this two ways differs in providing of Uri for created resource?

@alexei.s,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that HTML and HTMLFIXED are two different file types. The save option classes are also different. Could you please share some more detail about your requirement? We will then provide you more information about your query.

@tahir.manzoor, thank you for your reply.

Yeah, I noted that HtmlSaveOptions and HtmlFixedSaveOptions are different classes.
I noticed one of the differences: a little bit different logic in resource creating callbacks.

My question is about why this difference is exist? Why logic of resource creation using HtmlFixedSaveOptions is different from logic when HtmlSaveOptions is used?

@alexei.s,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are in communication with our product team about your query. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.