Our customer is using DoNet Core and Windows IIS, when under the development environment they put license into bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2, but when under the main environment, the package doesn’t has any path relate to bin and the license can’t be used as usual. Please kindly tell us how to use license under DoNet Core Release environment.
And below is customer’s method, please kindly check.
- Put in Aspose.Words.Product.Family.lic to bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2 and bin\Release\netcoreapp2.2 separately.
- Apply new Aspose.Words.License().SetLicense(@“Aspose.Words.Product.Family.lic”); in constructor of startup.
- The license will work good if we open website on local IIS.
- After release be posted, if we didn’t apply step 2, it will work good on ISS website.
- If we apply step 2, it will appear the below error.
1.png (13.5 KB)