Questions about XML Templating

Hi I have a few questions I would love to get answered in regards to using XML templates for generating an invoice PDF.

1. Is there a page somewhere on this site where I can find a complete list of xml style attributes that I can apply for formatting purposes such as margin, padding, ect. on table rows, cells ect.

2. I am wanting to know if this is possible using aspose currently. On my details line for our invoice report we are wanting to supply a thumbnail image of the item purchased is this possible by just providing something like a url rather than a hardcoded path to an image? Do you also have a code snipit some where I can look at to get a general idea of how to accomplish this by using xml template content replace?

Thanks!

P.S New to this so sorry if these seem like pretty basic questions.

AriSuperStock:

1. Is there a page somewhere on this site where I can find a complete list of xml style attributes that I can apply for formatting purposes such as margin, padding, ect. on table rows, cells ect.

Hi Ari,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

All the objects present in classes and enumerations of Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace can be used/accessed via XML. So as per your requirement, you can set table margin, padding, table cells, rows etc using XML template. Please visit the following link for further information on

AriSuperStock:
2. I am wanting to know if this is possible using aspose currently. On my details line for our invoice report we are wanting to supply a thumbnail image of the item purchased is this possible by just providing something like a url rather than a hardcoded path to an image? Do you also have a code snipit some where I can look at to get a general idea of how to accomplish this by using xml template content replace?

You can also create an XML template and use it to generate PDF files with different information. You may also refer to image from URL.

In case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.