We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Questions before purchase

1. Can your software export to excel? Xls files?
  2. I just see that the software is Java compatible BUT NOT javascript. Can it be used with Angular/Javascript sites, specifically Angular 13? The site was unclear about any angular frontend support.
  3. which dot net version do you support?
  4. Can I have a main point of contact should I have any further questions or want to proceed with a purchase? We are a small to medium sized organization, and mainly trying to decide which flavor of the software would be right for us.

@raydiaz3000,

1. Yes, you may try using Aspose.Cells APIs to create, edit, convert & render Excel files. You can export spreadsheets to multiple formats on any platform.
  2. I think you may try to use Aspose.Cells for Node.js via Java if it suits your needs. Alternatively, you may try using our cloud APIs which can be used in any platform/language seamlessly.
  3. Aspose.Cells for .NET supports all the .NET framework versions. It supports .NET Core & Xamarin platform as well. Moreover, it can be used with Mono & other platforms via COM Interop.
  4. You may post your queries in the forums and we will assist you instantly. Regarding your queries on purchase or licensing, please contact in Aspose.Purchase section.