Questions for Aspose.word

Hi,

We now try to use Aspose.word for our website.I have some questions,

1. How to extract text for each page from Aspose.Words.Document?
  2. I try to convert document into PDF format, and got error message below, Requested a name string that is not present in the font.

[InvalidOperationException: Requested a name string that is not present in the font.]

(You can check with attachments.)
Is it Chinese font problem?
Thank you,
Henry

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Most likely, the problem occurs because Aspose.Words cannot read some of your fonts properly. Are there any additional fonts installed on your PC? If so, please attach these fonts here, if not, could you please archive all your fonts and share the archive somewhere. I will check all your fonts on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,
You can download font from http://www.turboupload.com/rie362fyuwe5/mingliu.zip.html
It’s standard Chinese font.
And another quick question, how to get content for each page?
Thank you!

Hi

Thank you for additional information. However, you have attached TTC fonts. Currently Aspose.Words does not support reading TTC fonts, upon rendering alternative TTF font is used. So some other of your fonts causes the exception. Please archive all TTF fonts installed on your PC and share the archive. I will check the fonts and provide you more information.
Also, I will notify you as soon as True Type Collection fonts are supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9619) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(87)