"evaluation copy and have opened files exceeding limitation" CellsException was unhandled

Hi,

i am developping a Scan application in C# and i am using a licensed aspose product for the interaction between the application and a Excel sheet wich is included in my project.

in my Application i got dynamic buttons that are imports from the excel sheet and every time after exactly 32 clicks of a button from that excel sheet i get the following exception

"You are using an evaluation copy and have opened files exceeding limitation"

in these codeline:

var workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(fstream);

what goes wrong here?
please help…
thanx in advance.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

The message stated in the title of your thread is actually the evaluation limitation as described in the licensing section. There could be two possible reasons for this behavior,

1. The license has not being properly set. This scenario can be confirmed by saving the spreadsheet to disk and check for evaluation worksheet. In case there is no evaluation worksheet in the resultant excel file, the license has been set properly.
  2. There could be a bug in your current version of the API. In order to troubleshoot this possibility, we would suggest you to give the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.0.2.3 a try on your end.

In case the problem persists, we need to review your code. It is best that you should create an executable sample application replicating the issue, zip the project and attach it here with your reply. Please DO NOT include your license file in the archive, instead follow the instructions provided here to send us your license file separately.

Hi,

Thank you very much:D

It Works!!

the problem was indeed the licensing section,

Regards,

Hello again,

Thank you for the confirmation on this, and it’s good to know that you are up and running again. Please feel free to write back in case you need our further assistance.