"Given document can't be processed" - MailPrinter.Print exception

Hello,

I am extracting a MapiMessage from a PST file using pst.ExtractMessage(MessageInfo).
Now i wanted to convert this MapiMessage to TIFF using MailPrinter…

The MailPrinter.Print is throwing an exception for some of the mapiMessages. i am not sure what pattern throws exception.

Please response with all possible answers ASAP.

Thanks
Anuradha

Hi Anuradha,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

In order to investigate this issue at our end, we need your sample PST or specific MSG files that can be used to reproduce this issue at our end. Please provide the sample file to us for assisting you further in this regard.

Hi,

I cannot share my MSG file here, we are also trying to identify the message pattern which causes this exception.
We are getting this exception in LIVE for a considerable number of messages (not one or two messages). So we have to fix this soon.

Can you share the possible causes for this exception based on your developer technical expertise on this product.

Thanks
Anuradha

Hi Anuradha,

I am afraid to share that without a sample MSG, we can’t get to the reason of the issue that you are facing. I would request you to please provide us with some sample messages so that we can investigate the issue and assist you further in this regard.

Great! Thanks.

I will update this thread when i can make a sample message to reproduce this exception.

Hi,

Sure. Once you have some sample files available in this regard, feel free to share with us for our further investigation. We’ll look into it and assist you further accordingly.