Radial plots are squished when exported to pdf

Attached is a spreadsheet. I am using Aspose.Cells 20.11 to load it and save it as pdf

I’m doing

Snippet

var license = new License(); license.SetLicense(@“C:\Users\me\source\repos\ConsoleApp23\ConsoleApp23\Aspose.Cells.NET.lic”); var workbook = new Workbook(@“C:\Users\me\source\repos\ConsoleApp23\ConsoleApp23\4.xlsx”); workbook.Save(@“C:\Users\me\source\repos\ConsoleApp23\ConsoleApp23\4.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

The excel shows this

image.png (78.2 KB)

Whereas the pdf shows this

image.png (97.9 KB)

So it looks like something goes wrong with the x axis

4.zip (50.8 KB)

@FranzThomsen,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47744 - Radial plots are squished when exported to pdf

Hi

Any news on this one?

Kind Regards
Franz

@FranzThomsen,
This issue is not resolved yet. We will write back here once any update is available in this regard.

@FranzThomsen,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@FranzThomsen,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.12.3 (attached)
Aspose.Cells20.12.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.12.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.12.3 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.4 MB)

Your issue should be fixed now.

Let us know your feedback.

This is great news. When will this be available as a NuGet package? I’m asking because we are referencing Aspose.Cells as a NuGet package and changing this to a local reference is somewhat cumbersome every time it has to be done

@FranzThomsen,

You may use the fix (Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.12.3) for the time being, it is read-to-use for server or production. However, if you need to get official release from Nuget repos./Downloads section, you may wait for 10 - 15 days as our next official release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v21.1) will be published in the third week of January 2021. You will also be notified once the release comes out.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47744) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao