RadioButtonField has neither RECT nor PAGEINDEX when reading existing PDF

I need to know which form fields are present in a document and also where they are located (page + rectangle).

Therefore, I use document.Form.Fields to get a list of the form fields in my document.

All fields contain both Rect and PageIndex, but fields of type RadioButtonField show “0” as PageIndex (even though the RadioButtons are on page 1) and “0,0,0,0” as Rect.

The list of options (RadioButtonField.Options) does not provide this kind of information.

Unfortunately, the RadioButtonOptionFields are not listed directly under document.Form.Fields (in some documents they are listed, in some they are not - obviously depending on the editor used to create the fields).

How can I get this information (for the RadioButtonField and, if possible, for its options).

@HaraldGeisselhart72

Could you please share a sample PDF document for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Here is an example. Forms are added using Aspose.

___test.mod.pdf (401.7 KB)

@HaraldGeisselhart72

We were able to notice the issue in our environment. Therefore, an investigation ticket is logged as PDFNET-51745 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.