Re: Android Slide rendering support

Hi,

I’m just evaluating the use of Aspose Slides on the Android Platform as an alternative to other SDKs to allow us to render PPTX files (either directly of by converting them to Image/HTML). I’ve stumbled upon this Post. Do you have any further information or expected date of completion of this feature/bug. either image export or HTML export would suffice for my use case.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have separated your thread post to a new thread so that we may handle the request separately.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that at present the rendering support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Android. An issue with ID SLIDESANDROID-15 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide the presentation to HTML support. A separate issue with ID SLIDESANDROID-19 has been added to provide support for generating the presentation slide images. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESANDROID-15,SLIDESANDROID-19) have been fixed in this update.