Re: ASPOSE.PowerPoint

Dear Sam,

Within months, we will create Aspose.PowerPoint like Aspose.Excel and Aspose.Word then you can dynamically create or modify a PowerPoint presentation.

But now we need your more detailed requirements.

1. What do you need to create/modify now?

2. Compared with Microsoft PowerPoint Object Model, which objects do you need now?

It’s very likely we will do your needs first.

Thanks for your valuable input.

Dear Sam,

Within months, we will create Aspose.PowerPoint like Aspose.Excel and Aspose.Word then you can dynamically create or modify a PowerPoint presentation.

But now we need your more detailed requirements.

1. What do you need to create/modify now?

2. Compared with Microsoft PowerPoint Object Model, which objects do you need now?

It’s very likely we will do your needs first.

Thanks for your valuable input.

At least initially our requirements are pretty light. We’ll have an inventory of over 100 stock presentations. We’ll need to manipulate the background (master?) depending on the audience and customize the initial slide of the presentation with personalized information - client logo, client name, date/time, etc.

I’d like to use an Aspose.PowerPoint control to add in graphics files. We have an app with some tabular data in it. We can export to Excel, but our users invariably throw a graph, then toss the graph into PowerPoint for their presentation. I’d like to give them a “Save as PowerPoint” option. The system would grab the tabular data and toss it into a PowerPoint presentation complete with charts.

First, better performance than PowerPoint, for example, it generally takes 6 minutes to create a ppt file with 160 slides.

Second, it often fails to create the ppt file since timeout.

Hello,

Thanks for your consideration.

Please check my post Aspose.PowerPoint 1.0.0.