Re: Code128 Barcode / SSRS 2012

Sorry but v5.6.2.0 still cannot be added to VS 2012 toolbox to drop it in SSRS 2012 reports

When you select the barcode dll to be added to VS 2012 (while designing a RDL report for SSRS 2012) the following message is displayed “The following controls were successfully added to the toolbox BUT ARE NOT ENABLED IN THIS ACTIVE DESIGNER”

Hi Gabrie,

Thanks for your inquiry. I managed to replicate this error message. I have logged this problem under ticket id BARCODREP-33150 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is already in-progress to analyze the support of Visual Studio 2012 as reported earlier in your old forum thread. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved and available for the public use. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Gabrie,

In addition, as a workaround, You can try using VS 2010 because it’s working perfect on my side. Please let me know in case of any confusion or questions.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-33150) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.