Re: PDF Concatenate issue

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I
have only 9,000+ files in Temp folder and have the same issue. pdfEditor.Concatenate(pdfStreams,
outputPDF);
returns empty outputPDF stream.<o:p></o:p>

</o:p>

Hi Vlado,

Please share the sample input PDF files along with the complete code snippet with us, so we could investigate the issue at our end using your particular scenario. Please also share the details regarding your working environment like OS, .NET Framework version, Application type (Windows Form, Web Form, Windows Service etc.).

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

I sent it to your email.

Hi Vlado,

We have fixed a similar issue in our latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Could you please try it at your end? If it doesn’t help then please provide us the sample input PDF files as well, as we need to reproduce the issue using your complete scenario.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The update did not help but I found the problem: my goal is to place an image on a pdf in MemoryStream but keep the result in MemoryStream - I do not want to save it in a file.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

MemoryStream outputStream = new MemoryStream();

PdfFileMend mendor = new PdfFileMend(stream, outputStream);

FileStream inImgStream = GetInImgStream(imageName);

mendor.AddImage(inImgStream, 1, 47, 76, 582, 662);

mendor.Close();

return outputStream;

This code worked fine with previous version but version 6.2 closes the outputStream after mendor.Close(); and the properties ‘Capacity' and ‘Length' threw an exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException'.

After that the method Concatenate() returns empty stream.

Again:
this code worked fine with previous version.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Hi Vlado,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFNEWNET-30472 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,

I too have the smilar issue..

The update did not help but I found the problem: my goal is to place an image on a pdf in MemoryStream but keep the result in MemoryStream - I do not want to save it in a file.

MemoryStream outputStream = new MemoryStream();
PdfFileMend mendor = new PdfFileMend(stream, outputStream);
FileStream inImgStream = GetInImgStream(imageName);
mendor.AddImage(inImgStream, 1, 47, 76, 582, 662);
mendor.Close();
return outputStream;

This code worked fine with previous version 6.2.0 but new version closes the outputStream after mendor.Close(); and the properties ‘Capacity' and ‘Length' threw an exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException'.

Thanks!

Please let me know the solution you found for the above issue..

Your help is appreciated..

Thanks.

Hi Smita,

This issue is resolved in our upcoming release (Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.3.0) which will be published during October 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is published. Once this release is available, please download and try at your end.

I hope this helps. If you find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30472 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.