Re: PresentationEx fails to initialize

Yes, sure.

Here is the code chunk of slides import subsystem:

Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions loadOptions = new Aspose.Slides.LoadOptions(loadFormat);
Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(contentStream, loadOptions);
presentation.Save(resultFileName, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Html);

When trying to load empty (with no slides) PPTX prsentation this code works fine.
And empty PPT file throws exception when trying to create instance of Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx class.

Please, find PPT file attached.

Hi Yuriy,

I have observed the presentation file shared and your issue is different from the thread where you have shared the issue earlier. Also, you have encountered issue in .NET and previous thread was related to Java. So, I have splitted the thread for better understanding and proper addressing. I have observed the issue shared and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34259 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34259) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.