Re: SaveAs VSD and VSDX

Is there any idea when it will be possible (weeks, months?) to save as .vsdx? We’re looking at Aspose.Diagrams to manipulate visio drawings, and this would be a very important feature.

Regards,
Robert Wielink
Infoland BV

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting support. I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not resolved yet. Our development is working to analyze further in details. Your request has also been linked this issue ( DIAGRAMNET-50015 ) and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Furthermore, I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. As soon as any information is shared by him, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for being patient. We have a latest update that our development team has planned to support saving to vsdx in the first half of year 2014. It’s depend upon if the everything goes by plan. We will let you know once it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us a little time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50015) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.