Read Bookmarks from PDF using C#

Hi Team please let us know what is the purpose of PageDisplay_Left & PageDisplay_Top in Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Bookmark object
can we read bookmarked data from those PageDisplay_Top & PageDisplay_Left numbers if yes please share sample code how to read bookmarked data from pdf

PdfBookmarkEditor bookmarkEditor2 = new PdfBookmarkEditor();
bookmarkEditor2.BindPdf(sInFile);
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Bookmarks bookmarks2 = bookmarkEditor2.ExtractBookmarks();
foreach (Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Bookmark bookmark in bookmarks2)
{

}

@RaeesBeg

PageDisplay_Left and PageDisplay_Top Properties of Bookmark Class can be used to get/set left/top coordinate of page display. Along with it, you can also get the PageNumber value to determine which page is bookmarked. The bookmarked page then can be extracted and processed as per your needs. However, if you are facing some issues or your requirements are not being met, please share some sample PDF and details of your actual requirements so that we can further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Hi sir
I have 1 pdf attached to the same
I need to create bookmark named pdf as a output & in that bookmark I want only bookmark contents as original pdf contain Accenture.pdf (515.7 KB)
how can I archive this please give me suggestions

@RaeesBeg

We are trying to prepare a code example to achieve your requirements and will share with you soon.

1 Like

@RaeesBeg

While creating a code example for your requirements, we noticed that there are multiple bookmarks in your PDF that points to one common page i.e. Page no. 1. Can you please clarify this case? Would you want to generate identical PDFs in this case having one full page to which bookmarks are pointing? OR you want to generate unique PDFs containing only the content which is bookmarked?

I want to create unique PDFs containing only the content which is bookmarked from start point of the line to the end point of the bookmarked line

@RaeesBeg

Thanks for the confirmation. We will try to generate such PDF and will get back to you when testing is done. Please spare us some time.