Read PDF File in C# Code

I am extracting text from PDF using C#. Calling page.Accept(textAbsorber) causes a memory leak in Aspose.PDF 21.7.0. The severity of the memory leak depends greatly on the specific PDF used. I have prepared a minimal repro that demonstrates the problem.

Minimal reproduction available here to Read PDF File in C# Code

It is a .NET 5 project and I am testing on Windows 10. Let me know if you need help running the project or cannot reproduce the problem.

@sam.magura

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-50333 related to the issue of extracting text from PDF using C# in our issue management system. We will further analyze it and let you know in case we need more information from your side. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Can we get an update on PDFNET-50333? It’s a critical blocker in our development!

@bartatcompendia

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and we are afraid that it is pending for review. Please note that we resolve issue on a first come first serve basis in free support model. We will surely investigate why the issue is occurring while reading the PDF file in C# and resolve the ticket after fixing the issues logged prior to this ticket. Will let you know as soon as we have additional updates in this regard. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this matter.

We apologize for the inconvenience.