ReadGreetingString Issue when Connecting to imap.gmx.de

Hey,

when using the following code, i receive a “ReadGreetingString” error when accessing the mailClient .MailboxInfo property. Using Aspose.Email 21.08. Am I doing something wrong? If not, can you confirm that issue?

The [credentials.XYZ] statements must match the respective account credentials.

The email provider is https://www.gmx.net/

Code:

Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient mailClient = new Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient(
    "imap.gmx.net",
    "[credentials.UserName]",
    "[credentials.Password]",
    asposeMail.SecurityOptions.SSLExplicit);

object mailBoxInfo = mailClient.MailboxInfo;

Exception details:
Aspose.Email.ImapException
HResult=0x80131500
Nachricht = The operation ‘ReadGreetingString’ terminated. Timeout ‘59997’ has been reached.
Quelle = Aspose.Email

Stapelüberwachung:
at #=zWDJupmmUSDQe_ik0icb_bty8Lu$n.#=zJgiqjbo=(IAsyncResult #=z$dlfKq8=)
at #=zWDJupmmUSDQe_ik0icb_bty8Lu$n.#=zAYj2xuc=()
at #=zM$k80WElgWvOUWpkt8TfC$T9JJkGpwEEGj3VmRM=.#=zUItT6PQ=(#=ziblGE1WhwGn920QmRreywSmOnO2yIzpGbQ== #=zErBvVl8=)
at #=zg2ZgRKdp_DWdt8oCootObhSLdUFO.#=zAfU21ny4h2y3(Int32 #=zLDpUtBk=, #=ziblGE1WhwGn920QmRreywSmOnO2yIzpGbQ== #=zFkWkUfk=)
at #=zg2ZgRKdp_DWdt8oCootObhSLdUFO.#=zAfU21ny4h2y3()
at #=zsXsH_lQwvGooLwSPsXnnMj90LOmv5yJt8qQYxOI=.#=zxk_oSDOOOhaIVyExZg==()
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Imap.ImapClient.get_MailboxInfo()
at BS.Documents.Mails.Clients.Atlanta.IMAP.IMAPClientFactory.Create(ICreateOptions createOptions) in C:\_VS.NET\Shared\DocumentHelper\Atlanta\BS.Documents.Mails.Clients.Atlanta\IMAP\IMAPClientFactory.cs:line 37
I

nnere Ausnahme 1:
TimeoutException: The operation ‘ReadGreetingString’ terminated. Timeout ‘59997’ has been reached.

Regards Mark

(ATLANTA-39)

@msc.bs,
Thank you for contacting support. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@msc.bs,
There were some issues with MailboxInfo property in Aspose.Email 21.8. Unfortunately, I have no permissions to create an account in GMX. Please check you results using the latest version of Aspose.Email. If the issue persists, please enable activity logging and share a log file after executing your code.

I am afraid you won’t be able to get much information out of the logs but here they are:
Aspose.Email.IMAP_2021-11-29.log.zip (685 Bytes)

The error message remained the same.

Why you do not habe the permission to create a account? There is clearly an issue on you site!

@msc.bs,
The GMX service has regional restrictions for users. It would be great if you could provide test credentials for us.

A post was split to a new topic: ReadGreetingString Issue