Reading AcroForm advanced field settings For Options, Format and Validate settings

Hi,

I am evaluating your library for use in filling in forms uploaded by a user. As such I would like to offer formatting and validation support to avoid filling in fields with bad values. For my evaluation I am focusing on TextFields but other field type options are also applicable.

I am interested in being able to detect the fields Locked “state” (Not its readonly which I can see!), The Password and File field setting in the General tab, the preset and custom Format tab settings and the preset or custom Validate settings as pictured.

image.png (52.2 KB)

To be clear I am primarily interested in detecting these not necessarily executing these Actions, the preset ones and optionally support for custom ones which would require parsing JS. I understand that Pdf’s apply these presets via JS Actions anyway but the setting is also stored in the field dictionary, I would like to know if detection either way (the applied preset JD or the field flag) is possible?

Thanks,

@DannyOND

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system to investigate the feasibility of your requirements.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56991

We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.