Reading "actual" block name from anonymous block

Hello I’m reading a list of blocks from a .dwg file in a .NET application, and I noticed some of the blocks that I get from CadImage.Entities, are read as anonymous blocks so the value of their BlockName property is always in the format “*U…” which is not the name I see in Autocad.

How can I get the “actual” block name that I see in Autocad for this kind of blocks?

I’m dding some informations and a little example file.

The code I’m using is something like:

CadImage cadImage = (CadImage)Image.Load(filePath)
using (cadImage)
{
var entities = cadImage.Entities.Where(x => x is CadInsertObject);
}

Using the example file, entities variable will contain 2 blocks, one with the correct BlockName and another one with BlockName="*U…". How can i get the real name of the second block?
example.zip (13.6 KB)

@aldi.elfo

Can you please share the requirements in the form of snapshot that what actually is missing on your end that you want to access using API?

@mudassir.fayyaz

Thanks for you answer, can you specify what I need to provide you exactly?

@aldi.elfo

I mean explanation and perhaps a snapshot for explanation of this please.

@mudassir.fayyaz in the zip file i attached to the post you can find a .dwg to use as example.
If you open the .dwg with autodesk, you will see 2 blocks that look IDENTICAL, called “NG”.

If you extract the blocks from the .dwg as CadInsertObjects using my code above, you will see that one has CadInsertObject.Name=“NG” (correct) and the other has CadInsertObject.Name="*U3" (WRONG!).

I expected CadInsertObject.Name=“NG” for BOTH blocks.

Inside cadImage object, is there a property where i can find the “real” name (“NG”) of the second block instead of “*U3”?

@aldi.elfo
We’ve added corresponding ticket CADNET-8444 to investigate the issue