Reading and saving PPTX file with 2.9.1 release

Hi,

Repeated reading and saving of a PPTX file causes the final file to contain extra empty characters at the beginning of each paragraph in each shape. This issue has been introduced with the 2.9.3 release. We did not have this issue with release in 2.7.0 version, which we are using now and I could not replicate the issue with the 2.9.1 release either.

This is the code snippet I use to replicate the issue:

PresentationEx presEx = new PresentationEx( “C:/Test.pptx”);
presEx.save( “c:/Test-1.pptx”, SaveFormat.PPTX );
presEx = new PresentationEx( “C:/Test-1.pptx”);
presEx.save( “c:/Test-2.pptx”, SaveFormat.PPTX );

Test.pptx file contains one shape with 3 paragraphs with some text - the text is left aligned and one paragraph is bullet type.
Text-1.pptx is generated correctly, all looks OK, the result file looks exactly like the original.
However, Text-2.pptx contains extra characters at the beginning of each of the paragraphs.

Attached is the Test.pptx I used to replicate this issue.

Please let me know when this can be fixed or if there is any other way to read/write the same file over again.

Thanks,

Natasa

Hi Natasa,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33340 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33340) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.