Reading Barcode

I read a image using Aspose Barcode Recognition demo application to identify the barcode in that. The demo application returns around 12 Patch 1 barcodes, but actullay the image contains none.

It identify the some part of text as Patch barcode. Is there any way to avoide this error?

Elangovan

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum (private + attachment)

Hi,

Thank you for inquiry.

I have reproduced the issue (26529) at my end. We will look into this issue and will get back to you.

Thanks for your reply.

Can you provide ETA on when we get release an updated version?

Regards,

Elangovan

Hi Elangovan,

I will try to get an ETA for you and let you know soon.

HI Saqip Razzaq,

Is there any progress on fixing this issue? We are badly require this bug free version.

Thanks

Elangovan

Hi Elangovan,

We will provide you with a hotfix dll shortly.

Hi,

Please find the attached hotfix dll with improved acquisition of PatchCode barcodes.

Thanks for you support.

I have downloaded Ver 4.3.0.0 and tested with the attached Image. It wrongly identify the Patch 1 barcode in this image. But the hot fix not.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-26529) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Elangovan,

Please ignore the notification if you are happy with your existing version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET and do not want to upgrade. For reference, please check the release notes of the latest version v4.6.0.

Regards,