Reading compressed Data Matrix from a PDF

Hi

I have a JPEG of a scanned PDF document that contains a Data Matrix with compressed data. The PDF was created in Adobe Livecycle ES3 and filled in with Reader X. In my trial program I cannot read the contents of the matrix and I suspect that the only way to achieve this is to purchase the Adobe Barcoded Forms Decoder. Does anyone know this for sure?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please share a sample barcode image here in this thread? We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Here is a JPEG of my test application form page including the data matrix. The matrix should reflect the text entered in the fields.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing the sample barcode image.

I have tested your provided sample against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.3.0. I regretfully inform you that the latest version was unable to recognize this barcode image from your sample (002.jpg). This problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODJAVA-33311. We will soon investigate the cause of recognition failure. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.