Reading connectors from an excel sheet using Aspose.Cells for java

I have to read flowcharts from an excel sheet but i am unable to get the info of all properties of a connector....Are connectors supported by Aspose.Cells(Java)? If yes plz can tell me the api that should be used.Hoping a sooner reply...(While debugging i got value as 'straightConnector1' for a connector for the method getSubType().....guidance needed!!!!)

Hi,

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for Java does not support FlowCharts or connectors. I have logged your feature request into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSJAVA-23069. Once we have any update, we will let you know.

Thank you.

By when will i come to know…coz i have a delivery scheduled to my client next to next week…

Hi,

I am afraid, your requested feature cannot be supported very soon. It demands some time and resources to implement it.

We need to analyze it first. Once we are done we can provide you an eta for it.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Hi,

After investigation, I am afraid we cannot support those shapes soon. We need to rebuild our models to make it compatible with various shapes and file formats. It is a complex task for us and cannot be finished before the 2nd quarter of this year.

thanx for replying…since its a really complex issue it is gona take time…so keep me posted about it coz i can’t really find any other way of accomplishing this task…looking forward for updates…

Sure, we will keep you updated.

Do we have Connectors aspose Cells like IConnector in aspose slides ? Please share the API

@Thilakbabu,

No, there is no such APIs available (as in the case of Aspose.Slides) for IConnector. As a workaround you may try drawing lines for connecting different shapes and objects as described in the following articles.
Adding line control to the worksheet
Adding an arrow head to a line

Hope, this helps a bit.

Thanks @Amjad_Sahi for quick reply.

Could you please share an example of Cells JAVA api please, I see it’s Dot Net API.

@Thilakbabu,

See similar Java documents for your reference.
Adding line control to the worksheet
Adding an arrow head to a line

Hope, this helps a bit