Reading Primavera XML files with multiple projects

Given that Primavera gives the option to export multiple projects into one file (using P6XML export option), is Aspose Tasks able to read multiple projects from one file as my experience so far is that it will only read the first project?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please share
your sample Primavera XML file with us so that we can investigate this
issue at our end and assist you further.

Here’s a link to an xml file that contains two primavera projects:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31QCWOzBz6ydjVVcUphZUxON0k/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

We are working over this query and will soon share our feedback here with you.

Hi,

We have forwarded this inquiry to our product team to get their feedback about possible implementation of this feature for reading such XML files. The issue is logged as TASKS-34230 in our issue tracking system for further consideration by our product team. We’ll notify you here once there is some feedback available in this regard.

Hi,

We have forwarded this inquiry to our product team to get their feedback about possible implementation of this feature for reading such XML files. The issue is logged as TASKS-34230 in our issue tracking system for further consideration by our product team. We’ll notify you here once there is some feedback available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34230) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

I see that there is now an options object that can be passed in to specify the project to read, is there anything in the API to get a list of the projects in the file to then get the UID to pass in when loading a project?

Also, I’ve noticed that the constructor only takes the options parameter when loading a template, not when using a stream, is there any way to have this option for loading a stream as well?

Hi,

I am afraid that both the features are not available and are logged as follows:

1. TASKS-34270: Read all projects UID from Primavera XML to get list of UID
  2. TASKS-34271: Provide constructor for Project(Stream steam, PrimaveraXmlReadingOptions options)
Product team will analyze these requirements and I will write back here as soon as some feedback is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34271;TASKS-34270) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.