Recognising incorrect values from 128 barcode

Hi

We are having some trouble with certain barcodes being incorrectly recognised. I have attached some examples. We do find that the correct values are always picked when using a hand (IR) barcode scanner, and in online testing with other libraries/vendors, the values are correctly picked up.

I have attached sample images, and the results when testing those images in the online aspose testing tool (http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.barcode/csharp/barcode-reader/linear-2d-postal.aspx)

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Rohan Ward

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to us.

I can see that online demos read incorrect CodeText from your samples. I have also tested the same samples with latest version 4.8.0 of the product. Unfortunately, the latest version can not recognize the symbols at all. To investigate this matter further, I have logged a ticket (BARCODENET-33256) in our bug tracking system and requested the development team to share their analysis. As soon as some information is received, we will that post here for your kind reference.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33256) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.