Recognize if Visio document is digitally signed?

Hi Aspose team,

is it possible with Aspose.Diagram to check if processed document is digitally signed before we start to make changes and invalidate signature?

Btw. as far as I could see you support this functionality for Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Cells.

Thanks,
Oliver

@dr_oli

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

We have logged a feature request as DIAGRAMNET-51642 in our issue tracking system for the sake of implementation of required functionality. However, could you please share a sample diagram for our reference which is digitally signed. It would further help us implementing the functionality.

@dr_oli

We could not add DigitalSignature in visio using MS Visio as we can do it using MS Excel or Word. You may use these software to digitally sign files. Furthermore, as requested earlier, please share a sample digitally signed Visio file for our reference. It would help us investigating the ticket accordingly.

Hi Asad,

thanks for reply and sorry for delay on my side. I do not have example file; idea was just to check if same functionality can be also done with Aspose.Diagram like with your other components.

BR,
Oliver

@dr_oli

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are afraid it is not supported at the moment and may be investigated further once MS Visio supports signing files.