#Recursive Reference! resulting from formula which works in Excel

Hello,

We’re having an issue regarding a recursive reference.
This does not appear when using Excel, nor does it appear when we initially open the file and read the cell’s value. However, after recalculating the workbook (this is a necessary step as we will be dumping data into the first sheet) we are getting a #Recursive Reference!

code:

var fileStream = new FileStream(@“C:\Temp\RecursiveReferenceError.xls”, FileMode.Open);
var workbook = new XlsFactory().NewWorkbook(fileStream);

var xlsWorksheet = workbook.Worksheet(“Sheet3”);

var realValue = (double) xlsWorksheet.Cell(“B2”).Value;

workbook.CalculateFormulas();

Assert.That(xlsWorksheet.Cell(“B2”).Value.ToString(), Is.Not.EqualTo(“#Recursive Reference!”));
Assert.That((double)xlsWorksheet.Cell(“B2”).Value, Is.EqualTo(realValue));

I have attached our workbook.

Any help on this would be great as we are hoping to go live with this very soon.

Cheers,
Tom

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Workbook Members - Aspose.Cells for .NET

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the description and sample file.

I am able to reproduce your said issue with latest fix version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.0.1. So I have logged this issue in our Bug Tracking System under Ticket ID CELLSNET-28624. We will soon sort this out and will let you know here.

Hi Tom,

We have fixed the issue mentioned under Ticket ID CELLSNET-28624 in our latest fix release of Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.0.2. Please test your requirement with this latest assembly and feed us back with your results.

Thank you

Hi Baba,

Yes, this fixed it. Thanks for the rapid response!

Cheers,
Tom

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28624) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.