Redaction Issue

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue with Redaction. I have something like search and redact functionality.In the attached document i am trying to search and redact a word called “Bank Reconciliation”.The issue here is when we are redacting a word in a footer its not happening properly.

//Code snippet for redaction
RedactionAnnotation annotation = new RedactionAnnotation(pdfDocument.Pages[textFragment.Page.Number], textFragment.Rectangle);
annotation.FillColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black;
pdfDocument.Pages[textFragment.Page.Number].Annotations.Add(annotation);
annotation.Redact();

Thanks,
Navaneethan V

Hi Team,

Can you please update me on this issue as there is a client follow up on this.Can you please let me know the work around for this issue at the earliest as i am not able to redact the characters in the file.

Thanks,
Navaneethan V

Hi Navaneethan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.7.0 and managed to observe the reported issue in redaction. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-40921 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Can you please let me know the status of the issue as there is a client follow up on the same.

Thanks,
Navaneethan V

Hi Navaneethan,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is not yet resolved as the team has been busy fixing earlier reporting issues. However the product team will surely consider fixing it as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40921) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.4.