RedactionAnnotation on rotated documents don't align correctly

I was trying to make use of QuadPoints for a RedactionAnnotation due to either a mis-understanding of how to use RedactionAnnotations on PDF where Page.Rotates != None, or a bug in the Aspose PDF library.

Can you provide a snippet or example of how to use QuadPoints with RedactionAnnotations on rotated documents. Here are my current resources.

“specifying the coordinates of content region that is intended to be removed.”

• [PDF QuadPoints Spec](https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf#page=411&zoom=auto,-215,71)

I can see that the documentation was taken directly from the Adobe PDF specification so my assumption is that it was read by your dev team. Regardless of what i set the QuadPoints too I find it unable to remove content.

It would seem that the content and redaction and markings are not being rotated together.
image.jpg (935.2 KB)

Please Advise, Thank You.
Andrew

1 Like

@andrewboud

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you kindly share a sample code snippet which you are trying along with sample PDF document. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. Also, we will surely check and provide a sample code snippet to use QuadPoints.