Reference Data from Parent Mail Merge Region in Child Nested Regions in Word Document using C# .NET & Java

Hi,

I have two aspose tables nested and I cant seem to get values from the parent table inside tha child table. I cant seem to find any documentation on this, so if someone could guide me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently, there is no way to use values from parent region in the nested regions. We will consider adding such ability in future. Probably we will provide a special syntax like the following so that you would be able to use values from parent regions:

«TableStart:Parent»
«ParentName»
«TableStart:Child»
«Parent.ParentName»
«ChildName»
«TableEnd: Child »
«TableEnd:Parent»

Best regards,

We are also running into this issue.
Is a solution available yet?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no further news about WORDSNET-3276; this problem has been postponed till a later date. We will let you know as soon as there is any progress regarding the support of this feature. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3276) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)