Refresh Pivots using Aspose

Hi,

Currently I have an application where I use C# and Apose to read a DBF file, put the data in a worksheet and use it as a datasource to populate my pivots. But, I am getting hit by the excel limitation of number of rows whenever I have a huge DBF. I know we can access several of Excels properties through Aspose, so here's my question

Is there a way to open a sheet that has pivot in it and refresh the pivot using a DBF directly. I am able to do it manually,but wondering if we can do it programatically using Aspose.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

-Pload

Hi,

Well, I 'm afraid the feature is still not supported. Aspose.Cells does not support to create/manipulate pivot table reports rather sets the pivot data formats in the file and forces MS Excel to create pivot table report and other calculation tasks based on the data source when the workbook opens into MS Excel as It sets Refresh on open option for pivot tables in MS Excel, so the pivot table would be refresh when you open the output file(generated by Aspose.Cells API) into MS Excel. Therefore, considering this, you have do this task manually.

We will take this feature after completing some important tasks on hand.

Thank you.