Reg. Unable to save Presentation having size more than 47.5MB

Hi,
I have use Aspose.Slide to generate ppt file in my application. It’s normally working fine but when i try to save presenation having size more than 47.5MB it’s giving me OutofMemory exception in C#. Here i have attached one sample console application which try to generate PPT file having size more than 47.5MB.
Steps to run application

1. Unzip attached application folder.
  2. Add Aspose.slide dll in attached application.ConsoleApp.zip (2.4 MB)

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation reproducing the issue. You may please share the presentation file with us by uploading on some FTP server or Dropbox. We will be able to investigate the issue on our end on provision of requested information.

Hi,
I have use Aspose.Slide to Save ppt file in my application.when i try to save presentation having size more than 47.5MB it’s giving me OutofMemory exception in C#. Here i have attached one sample console application which try to save PPT file having size more than 47.5MB.
Steps to run application

1.Unzip attached application folder.
2.Add Aspose.slide dll in attached application of bin folder.
3.Use Aspose.Slide Version 18.3.
4. Presentation will be download in below folder where 0 kb file will be created than error will be thrown(Demo_Overview_Report.pptx)
(ConsoleApp\ConsoleAspose\ConsoleAspose\bin\Debug\PresentationDownloads)
5.Master template you can find in below folder(DS_MetricsResearchMaster.pptx)
(ConsoleApp\ConsoleAspose\ConsoleAspose\bin\Debug\PresentationTemplate)
6. When you run Application it will take 10-15 minutes to create presentation than error will thrown.
Please try to provide solution ASAP.
ConsoleApp.zip (2.4 MB)

@tushar007,

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40042 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Is this resolved in 18.6(latest) version?

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that issue is still in progress and we will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience.

Hi,

Where are we with this issue? Are we having this resolved in Ver. 18.7 and if we can have any estimated date for the same.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

What is the update on this point? Do we have an ETA please.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that issue is Scheduled for detailed investigation for week 2018/w19. We will share good news with you soon.

Hi Adnan,

Just wanted to confirm if you meant 2018 week 19 only, since this has been already passed right?

As per the calculation-
Week 19 May 7, 2018 May 13, 2018

and the current running week is 36. Could you please confirm if this seems correct understanding or if you have any other date as well for ETA.

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue is tentatively will be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides 18.12. We will share the information with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.