We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Regarding ASPOSE version

We have application where we are using ASPOSE 20.4 dll. We are now planning to upgrade our application with latest version of .net core 5.0 just wanted to understand till what version ASPOSE will support.

@vyeram

Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Page, Aspose.HTML, Aspose.Diagram, Aspose.3D, Aspose.OCR, Aspose.Font, Aspose.SVG, Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words do support .NET Core and .NET 5.0.

Could you please share which Aspose products you are using?

Thanks for the confirmation we are a paid member and we are using ASPOSE for multiple file conversion into PDF like excel to pdf, image to pdf, word to pdf so ASPOSE will support for these if we go for upgradation into
net core 5.0 is it?

@vyeram

Yes, you can upgrade to the latest version of Aspose APIs with .NET 5.0 to convert documents to PDF.

Hi Tahir,
as I got confirmation from my team that we are using ASPOSE.TOTAL product which is used for all kind of conversion just to sure this will support .net 5.0.

Thanks,
Vaishali

@vyeram

Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if you face any issue while using Aspose APIs.

one more query here as I mentioned we are using ASPOSE 20.4 dll and ASPOSE.Total product. for upgradation .net 5.0 do we use existing license or need to purchase another one.

@vyeram

You can check the expiry date of your license by opening the license file in notepad. You will see the following tag in your license file:

<SubscriptionExpiry>20220805</SubscriptionExpiry>

It means that you can free upgrade to a version of Aspose products which are published before 5th August 2022. If you do not want to renew your license, you can use the Aspose products released before expiry date.