Register license

Nausherwan> Hello! My name is Nausherwan, how may I help you today?
bnawijn> We are experiencing some performance issues on one of our production servers while registering the Aspose license.
Nausherwan> Could you provide some details
bnawijn> well... the only thing we are doing is:
bnawijn> using ( Stream license = typeof (CellsHelper).Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(Constants.ASPOSE_LICENSE_MANIFEST)) { // Registreer Aspose new Aspose.Cells.License().SetLicense(license); }
bnawijn> so nothing strange in here... however, using the process monitor I noticed that some TCP connection is set up
bnawijn> are you validating the license file through TCP with one of your license server(s)?
Nausherwan> Well, I need to put your query to our support forum and discuss it with a developer as I am not sure about the procedure of the license validation
Nausherwan> we will reply to you soon regarding this
bnawijn> how will I be updated on this problem? Will I recieve an email?
Nausherwan> yes, you will receive an email
bnawijn> thanks<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This message was posted using Email2Forum by nausherwan.aslam.
Hi,

Well, Aspose.Cells does not validate the license file through TCP. Aspose.Cells can set the license without internet. So, you can ignore them.
Could you show us the set up for TCP address? We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Unfortunately (for this thread :slight_smile: ) I can’t reproduce this behaviour.