Register user get EVA warning

I am your Chinese reseller,

http://www.cookcode.net/,

an end user order product grid web, but it cannot be used now
he ordered it at 2009-09-17,
his registered email for this product is: matt.yang@tydenchina.com
May is there some error for the using of your product?!
thanks
hongbin.fei

Hi Hongbin,

We only have one order of Aspose.Grid for .NET on record for matt.yang@tydenchina.com and it was placed on 09/11/2007. This license expired on 09/10/2008. Can you please tell us which version of Aspose.Grid for .NET is the customer using. If he is using a version released after the expiry of the license then it will show the evaluation message.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Thank you for contacting support and have a nice day.

Thank you I am matt.yang@tydenchina.com

the Aspose.Grid for .NET version is 1.9.2.0 ? which version should we use ?

Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please create a sample application to reproduce the issue and post it here. We will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

this is the pic of sample.the last sheet is EVALUATION COPYRIGHT WARNING . If I update this report,I can not save the report

Hi,

Well, you will get an extra evaluation warning sheet if your license is expired. I mean if you are using a version of the component that is released after your subscription expiry (you can open your license file into Notepad and check the license expiry date, also check the release date of the the version of GridWeb you are using.). So consequently, you need to use a version which should not be released after your subscription expiry or alternatively, you may upgrade your subscription.

For "If I update this report,I can not save the report"
Could you create a sample application to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Kindly let us know if you still have any confusion, we will be happy to helping you soon.

Thank you.