Regression - Label missing on chart image rendering with newer version of Aspose

Hi,

When converting a chart to an image, I noticed the top left label is missing with the later version of Aspose.Cells. The label was showing properly with an old version of Aspose (e.g. ver. 18.11.0)

Code:
var workbook = new Workbook(@".\test.xlsx");
workbook.Worksheets[0].Charts[0].ToImage(@".\out1.emf");

I’ve attached the test files including the results from 18.11.0 and a screenshot for your reference.

test.zip (49.8 KB)
image.png (128.3 KB)

Could you please help me check if there’s a regression?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found the top left label missing on chart when converting chart to image format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47231” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@ServerSide527,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47231”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ServerSide527,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4.2:
Aspose.Cells20.4.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.4.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.3 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47231) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.5. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi