Regression: Size of shapes are changed after saving the workbook twice with newer version of Aspose.Cells

Hi,

When saving a workbook for the 2nd time, the size of the shapes are changed in the output.

Code:
var workbook = new Workbook(@“test.xlsx”);
workbook.Save(@“out.xlsx”);
workbook.Save(@“out2.xlsx”);

In out.xlsx, the shapes in the worksheet are the same as the original file, but in out2.xlsx, the shapes are changed.

This issue didn’t happen in an earlier version I’m currently using (18.5.1).

I’ve attached the test files and a screenshot for your reference. Could you please take a look as a regression can block our upgrade?

image.jpg (280.4 KB)
test.zip (275.9 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,

Thanks for the sample code and template files.

After an initial test, I am able to observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that the size of shapes are changed after saving the workbook twice in the second output file. The first output file is fine tuned though.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46414” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@ServerSide527,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10.3 (attached):

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.10.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.10.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Hi, I have tested using this version and the issue doesn’t seem to exist anymore. Thanks for the fix!

@ServerSide527,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.