Related to Cell GetHtml and SetHtml

We are converting JSON file to excel and JSON file will have tags like (

Welcom

Nextline

). When convert JSON to excel used HtmlString property of Cell and it solved our problem one way. We are unable to extract same tag exported cell when convert Excel to JSON. Please can give me fix for this ? I have attached our input excel file and expecting result file also.
InputExcel.JPG (92.8 KB)
Exceptingoutput.JPG (113.5 KB)

@rajarul,
Would you like to provide us with sample file and a runnable console project? We will check it soon.

ConsoleApp2 (2).zip (5.8 MB)

I have attached sample console app and our file.

@rajarul,

After an initial test, I noticed the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. We need to investigate your issue in details.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53051

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@rajarul
1, If you want to get and set html string ,please use Cell.HtmlString property.

We can not find anything about Json in your project. Could you explain more about your need?

1. First part convert text from “

Welcome to the Changesetter case: Destination CRM. This is a case about the changes involved in implementing a comprehensive Customer Relation Management (CRM) system in the company ‘The Sales Company’. You are a middle manager in the company with responsibility for implementation of the system in your sales team.

\n

You have presented the main points of all this for the employees in your team at a joint briefing. It has of course led to reactions among employees.

” to excel with format is working fine with SetHtmlString.
  2. Second part Convert same cell value back to input text same as above “

Welcome to the Changesetter case: Destination CRM. This is a case about the changes involved in implementing a comprehensive Customer Relation Management (CRM) system in the company ‘The Sales Company’. You are a middle manager in the company with responsibility for implementation of the system in your sales team.

\n

You have presented the main points of all this for the employees in your team at a joint briefing. It has of course led to reactions among employees.

” is not working as expected (Refer attached screen for expecting result from excel)
    In my sample code converting cell value to data table not json, but our issue is #2 point only.Excel to Datatable result sample.JPG (369.9 KB)

@rajarul
Please use Cell.HtmlString to get html string value , but it could not be same as your souce html and olny can display same.

I am using GetHtmlString only but result I am expecting different refer attached screen shot. Two attachment one is code sample for GetHtml string and result of gethtml second one we expecting result.
Is it possible get text vaues as we expecting using cell ?
GetHtmpString.JPG (292.2 KB)
resulexpected.JPG (352.6 KB)

@rajarul
As I said in the previous post, we only make exported html display in browser same as in MS Excel.
Please check whether result returned from GetHtmlString can display ok in browser.
If you set html with Cell.SetHtmlString, we will convert html string value to rich formatted text for MS Excel and we do not keep the original html string. When you call Cell.GetHtmlString, we will convert formatted string value to html string again.
We can not simply change html tags and export html string as per your demand for there are too many ways to display formatted string value with html tags.

If you want to export html string same as your input, I think you have to convert rich formatted text to html by yourself with Cell.GetCharacters()