Release notes not updated

I look here to find the latest releases and notes. The links have not been updating with the recent versions for a while now.

@jojoshua,

We are in the process of discontinuing Downloads section and we recommend downloading from nuget.org. Please visit NuGet Gallery | Packages matching aspose to download the latest versions of Aspose APIs and check Installing through NuGet for an example how to reference the APIs through NuGet

You can download individual APIs or see the latest release notes at https://downloads.aspose.com/ if you want to continue using Aspose Downloads section until it is discontinued.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or queries.

I feel this is a step backwards. I would like to see one location to review what the latest set of changes are. We have purchased the additional support from your company and keeping up to date and reviewing updates are a regular and important process for us. This makes it harder and more cumbersome to do.

@jojoshua,

Thanks for raising your concern. We are working on this issue and will ensure you get this information on the same location. We will update you as soon as it is fixed.

Is there any progress on this? It seems some are updated and other not. Are your links not being updated automatically?

@jojoshua,

The process is automatic and packages have been updated, however, there was some issue and our team is working on fixing it. Once fixed, all links will be updated automatically. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The release notes are all missing.

@jojoshua

The downloads section has been upgraded and all .NET, Java, C++ and Android via Java releases are available through package managers (Nuget and Maven) only. .NET releases are available through Nuget only and you will see only the instructions to install them in the Aspose downloads.

To check the release notes, you can select any API from the list and see the release notes link.

Does the Aspose.PDF nugget come with the XSD schemas and extra stuff it use to? The only reason for us being a paid customer is to check release notes for fixes/breakages when upgrading. It is increasingly time consuming to search and find release notes.

@jojoshua

The XSD schema or any extra stuff (if any) can be downloaded from the Artifacts folder of Aspose.PDF examples on GitHub (https://github.com/aspose-pdf/Aspose.PDF-for-.NET/tree/master/Artifacts).

Regarding release notes on the same place, we will maintain the links to latest release notes of all APIs on the same page in Aspose.Total docs. It will be completed in a day or two and we will update you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

My company as well as several other government agencies have github blocked. Also, all file sharing sites are blocked (Google Drive, Dropbox , etc). FTP is also blocked. This likely needs to be coming from your website for us to access it.

I’ll be glad to see a one page for release notes.

@jojoshua

My company as well as several other government agencies have github blocked. Also, all file sharing sites are blocked (Google Drive, Dropbox , etc). FTP is also blocked. This likely needs to be coming from your website for us to access it.

Thanks for your feedback. We will discuss this issue internally and will share a better solution for such cases.

@jojoshua,

As far as release notes are concerned, you can bookmark this page Aspose.Total for .NET Release Notes|Documentation - it will always contain the links to latest release notes.

I tried to access this page but it requests me login and my login credentials are not accepted.

@jojoshua,

Sorry, that link was not correct. It has been replaced with the correct link now. Please check the updated link.

Perfect, thank you. I will wait for your resolution to PDF XSD and extra resources.

@jojoshua,

We have enabled self hosted packages at https://downloads.aspose.com and you can now download any individual API directly from our site. We will start building Aspose.Total package soon and once it is done, you will be able to download all APIs in a single Aspose.Total package.

Thank you for the update. I am seeing a pretty much empty page currently with no links. Is that expected right now?

@jojoshua,

You should see all versions with download links. Can you please share more details with screenshots which pages are empty at your end?

Capture.PNG (38.7 KB)