Remove existing PrinterSettings in file

Hi aspose, I have 1 INFECTED xlsx and want to remove it’s current printerSetting. Reason: it has INFECTED printerSettings2.bin after i extracted xlsx and check. Does Aspose Cells provide api to remove existing printerSetting in xlsx?
Thanks you in advance

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and details.

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells does not provide any such API to remove current printer settings (e.g “\xl\printerSettings\printerSettings2.bin”) from the Workbook. I also need to discuss this with the product team if we can support such a feature or not.

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

We have logged your feature request in our database for implementation in our future releases. Once, there is some fix for you, we will update you in this thread.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45347 - Remove Existing PrinterSettings in Excel File

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that we have implemented your requested feature now. We will perform QA and also incorporate other enhancements and fixes. Hopefully, we could share the link for supported version in the next few days (2-5 days or so).

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45347) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thanks you, I can remove PrinterSetting now

@truongminhlong,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.