Remove macro from PPT

Hi Ahmad,I have one more requirement,That’s to remove macros from ppt.i have created 3 macros .But when i give

presentation.getvbaproject().getModules.size() it is returining 2.If i am creating 2 ,it is returning one.

I want to remove entire macros.Tried presentation.getvbaproject().getModules.remove(presentation.getvbaproject().getModules.getItem[0]);
Which ll remove only one macro.I tried looping it.But no luck.It is taking only 2 out of 3.and i am getting index exceptions too.

@Karthikakr

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share your input file along with the sample code. You can share your input file as ZIP file. We will look into the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Furthermore, your query pertains to Aspose.Slides. So we are moving your thread to related forum.

@Karthikakr,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation, desired output presentation and working sample code to reproduce the issue on our end. Please share the requested information so that I may proceed further to help you out.