Remove rectangle border around hyperlinks

Hi,

We have content like this. "please visit Yahoo".

xml file is like this:

And in java code I am setting value of that segment.

String str = "please visit Yahoo";

((Segment)section1.getObjectByID("test")).setContent(str);

In the generated pdf document, there is a rectangle border around the hyperlink.

Is there a way to remove that border? Can you please provide response to this ASAP. We are close to our release date.

Thanks

Mamatha

Hi Mamatha,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the details.

Please confirm if you are facing this issue when opening the generated PDF file with Adobe Acrobat 10.1.4? As some users have reported this issue earlier and we need to confirm that you are also facing the issue with the same version. If not, please share your complete sample code with us and we will further investigate the issue at our end.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I am using Acrobat 11.0.

Hi Mamatha,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the confirmation,

We will check your issue with Adobe Acrobat 11 and will get back to you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Mamatha,

Please accept our apology for delayed response. I have managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as PDFJAVA-33183 in our bug tracking system for further investigation and resolution. You will be notified via this thread as soon as it gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33852;PDFJAVA-33183) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.