Remove Vertical Axis from Chart in PowerPoint Presentation in Node.js

Hi support,

Do we have any property using which we can disable just the vertical axis line not whole axis.
Like this
image.png (4.6 KB)

If I use the disable vertical axis property it removes whole axis with values.
image.png (2.8 KB)

Can you please assist

@karanmarsh,
Thank you for posting the question.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will consider the question according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNODEJS-47

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@karanmarsh,
Please use the following code snippet:

chart.getAxes().getVerticalAxis().getFormat().getLine().getFillFormat().setFillType(java.newByte(FillType.NoFill));
1 Like

Thanks for this. Similarly what needs to be done if I want to change width and color of gridlines in the background of chart ?

@karanmarsh,
I am working on the question and will get back to you soon.

@karanmarsh,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will consider the question according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNODEJS-48

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@karanmarsh,
To change the width and color of grid lines in a chart, please use the following code snippet:

var majorGridLineFormat = chart.getAxes().getVerticalAxis().getMajorGridLinesFormat().getLine();
majorGridLineFormat.getFillFormat().setFillType(java.newByte(aspose.slides.FillType.Solid));
majorGridLineFormat.getFillFormat().getSolidFillColor().setColor(java.newInstanceSync("java.awt.Color", 0, 0, 255)); // Blue
majorGridLineFormat.setWidth(2);