Remove Watermark Shape or Text from a Word Document using C# .NET | Set Name of Watermark Shape

Hi i am using licensed aspose, Aspose.Words.Document, i want to remove the watermark from the document, searched all over didn’t get the right code.
using (MemoryStream inStream = new MemoryStream(template))
{
if (!AggreementHelper.IsLicenseAlreadyOpen)
InitializeLicense();

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(inStream);
                Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder builder = new Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder(doc);

}

initializing this way and replacing some bookmarks in it, now i want to add watermarks removal code in this.
I found on your support that doc.watermark is available but i can not able to find this.
i also found a code on your forum which is also not working, following is the code
Document doc = new Document(dataDir + “AddTextWatermark_out.docx”);

if (doc.getWatermark().getType() == WatermarkType.TEXT) {
doc.getWatermark().remove();
}

@ebay950,

The standard way of removing watermark from Word document is mentioned in the following section of Aspose.Words documentation.

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document (you want to remove watermark from) and your expected Word file showing the expected behavior here for testing. You can create expected DOCX by using MS Word manually. We will then investigate the scenario on our end and provide you more information.

@awais.hafeez
Yes i saw this but can not able to call Iterable, i don’t know what name space i need to include in it, i can not see suggestions related to aspose in VS.

@ebay950,

It seems that you are using C# (and Visual Studio). In that case please refer to the following article of Aspose.Words for .NET API.

@awais.hafeez

This is working … Thanks for the help …