We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Removing Worksheet in the workbook and then saving corrupts corrupted XLSB file

Hi,

I’m trying to save a workbook which contains some macros and a dynamic range. This worksheet has 3 worksheets. If I write this code everything goes fine:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(Server.MapPath("~") + “workbook/ETAT1 - Compte de résultat v2_0.xlsm”);
wb.Save(“C:/test.xlsm”);

However if I delete the third worksheet before Save, it causes a corrupted file :

Workbook wb = new Workbook(Server.MapPath("~") + “workbook/ETAT1 - Compte de résultat v2_0.xlsm”);
wb.Worksheets.RemoveAt(2);
wb.Save(“C:/test.xlsm”);

I have attached to this post a sample project which shows the issue.

Thanks for your help,

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of corrupt output XLSM. We have logged an investigation under ticket ID CELLSNET-45275 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We shall keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45275now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try our latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET.

and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45275) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.