Render a slideshow

Can we use aspose.slide to start a PPT or PPTX remotely? We see all examples for conversion, extracting, inserting or cloning but no SlideShow.Start or render method. I cant find the right command…

Hi Willem,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand your problem statement but unfortunately, I have not completely understand your problem statement. Please explain your problem in detail. We really keen to help you but need some more information about your side.

Is aspose.slide able to run a slideshow and what is the command. Then we have a case.

I think its the most cricital function. No show, no case.

Hi Willem,

We regret to share with you that there is no such method in Aspose.Slides. Please read Aspose.Slides for .NET Features.

Hi Tahir,

I need to have remote te ability to flip pages and see the progress of the presentation. I supposed people do not only use aspose.slide for conversion and manipulating ppt(x) files but they also build sometimes solutions where the presentation must be shown… I also see many functions calling the term rendering. What possibilities do we have to show the ppt in a controlled way?

Hi Willem,

I have not completely understand your problem statement from start. What do you mean by remote? Based on my understanding, You can convert PPT file to PPS by using Aspose.Slides. You can run PPS file by System.Diagnostics.Process.Start method. Please visit this documentation link.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@“d:\pptx\demotest.ppt”);
pres.Save(“d:\pptx\AsposePPS.pps”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pps);