Render all images and charts from docx file

i’m tryping to fetch all charts and images from docx file using below code.

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Users\\DeLL\\Downloads\\MLKN_IOC_062722_WTR (1).docx");
	// Get the collection of shapes from the document,
	// and save the image data of every shape with an image as a file to the local file system.
	NodeCollection shapes = doc.getChildNodes(NodeType.SHAPE, true);

int imageIndex = 0;
	for (Shape shape : (Iterable<Shape>) shapes) {
	    if (shape.hasImage()) {
	        // The image data of shapes may contain images of many possible image formats. 
	        // We can determine a file extension for each image automatically, based on its format.
	        String imageFileName = MessageFormat.format("File.ExtractImages.{0}{1}", imageIndex, FileFormatUtil.imageTypeToExtension(shape.getImageData().getImageType()));
	        shape.getImageData().save("C:\\Users\\DeLL\\Downloads\\output1\\mlkn\\image"+imageIndex + imageFileName);
	        imageIndex++;
	    }
	}

this code is working fine the the problem is for some rendered images their quality is very poor.
i’ve atteched the word file on which i’m working
MLKN_IOC_062722_WTR (1).docx (4.8 MB)

@ajayjha902 please attach that image here, the quality of which you think is not up to norm. We we will check the issue and provide you with additional information.

@Vadim.Saltykov
images.zip (765.2 KB)

@ajayjha902 The quality of the exported emf files is exactly the same as that of the files inside the docx document. You can open your docx document with any archiver and see for yourself. Perhaps your impression is based on the fact that you are trying to open an emf vector image with a bitmap editor. Follow these steps in MS Word: File -> New -> Blank document -> Insert -> Picture -> This device, select any exported emf and set it to the same size as in the document.