Render HTML Tables in PDF using Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services

SSRS does not support rendering of HTML tables contained in SQL data. For instance I have a rich editor input that allows users to enter html content (including a tables) and save it to the DB but my SSRS report ignores most of the html tags including tables.

Can Aspose.PDF render the html content (including the tables, etc) that is otherwise ignored in my SSRS report?

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services provide the feature to render HTML when creating PDF document. For more information, please visit

In case you encounter any issue, please share the input .RDL, so that we can test the scenario in our environment.

Dear Support,

I’m evaluating Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices_19.7 to convert my SSRS report to PDF which has html content. I can see bold and italic being rendered, but table is not rendered, it renders as plain text as shown below. Could you please help me?

report.png (34.7 KB)

Regards,
Ram.

@rameswardatt

Would you kindly provide sample .rdlc with sample code snippet that you have used to convert your report to PDF. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Dear Asad Ali,

Thanks for your kind response. Please find attached rdl file. We used SSRS Export as Aspose PDF option to generate PDF.

CAM.zip (9.6 KB)

Regards,
Ram.

@rameswardatt

Thanks for sharing sample report file.

We have logged an issue as PDFRS-33578 in our issue tracking system for the sake of further investigation. We will look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Asad Ali,

We have been waiting for your response. Could you please let us know the status of the issue? We are looking for workaround to render html tables using SSRS. Can we consider Aspose PDF Reporting Services for this purpose? If it is not supported, we will consider other options.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Ram.

@rameswardatt

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

We regret that the ticket is not yet resolved due to low priority. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during ticket investigation. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some certain news regarding feasibility of your requirements. Please spare us a little time.

@rameswardatt

Regarding the ticket investigation, we have completed it and we regret to share that currently this feature is not available and needs to be implemented. Furthermore, we do not have any plans to add more implementations and features to Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services. However, the ticket has already been logged in our issue tracking system and in case we include it in our any schedule of new release, we will surely inform you.