Render Options

What render options are there for the XLSX (Data Only) renderer?

The particular scenario I have is, I have written a customer Delivery Extension that calls the renderer but some outputs include the header row and others do not include the header row.

Is there are render option to exclude the header row?

Hi,

Please check the thread for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/1/362392/ssrs-excel-data-only-export/showthread.aspx

Thank you.

Is that patch available for SSRS2008?

Hi,

Please download and try to install the fixed version using its msi intaller: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.9 (MSI)

Let’s know your feedback.

Can I make a feature request for a “NoHeader” and “DateTimeStyle” Render options using the XML configuration/device info passed into the renderer?

Hi,

Thanks for your feature request.

I have logged your feature request into our tracking system with an id: SSRS-40018. We will soon look into it and let you update.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have added a new feature for no header rendering option using the XML configuration/device information. And, please describe your need in details for datetime style rendering option and we will look into it to develop it.

Please down and try the fixed version for Aspose.Cells for reporting services v1.8.0.10 (attached).

If you need to export report header, please refer to the following context and update configuration/device information.

e.g

==========================================================================================

true

true

==========================================================================================

Thank you.